Biopharm Industrial Affiliates
The Biopharmaceutical Industrial Affiliates Program
aims to engage affiliates from biopharmaceutical and healthcare industries in the development of
innovative clinical trial design and analysis for precision medicine and regulatory submission;
diagnostic tests and health monitoring for disease prevention and personalized wellness;
risk/benefit analysis of real-world data and outcomes of medical and healthcare interventions.
The BIA program is co-developed with the Center for Innovative Study Design to
- train graduate students for careers in the biopharmaceutical industry through curriculum development and internship experience;
- promote continuing education and innovations in clinical trial methodology;
- identify research opportunities in drug development that can be high-impact and transformative;
- collaborate in research projects by statisticians in the biopharmaceutical industry; and
- disseminate new clinical trial designs and software for implementation.
Become a Member
To become an IA Member, contact any one of the Program Directors.
Benefits cover a number of registrations in CISD workshops, plus engagement with our students (current and former) and postdocs (including those working overseas in our joint centers) for internships and full-time positions. Annual dues are $10,000.
In addition to those at the Basic Level, benefits include registrations for workshops/forums organized by CISD around the world, and discussions of possible collaborative research on topics of mutual interest. Annual dues are $25,000.