News & Announcements
Upcoming Seminars & Events
No events to view at this time. Please check back again soon.
Our IA Program develops practical relationships between the department and the industrial community by creating opportunities for scientists, engineers, and developers from high-profile businesses to meet with our graduate students and share research topics in an informal setting. The annual conference for members, faculty, and final-year PhD candidates is a highlight event in our academic year.
Registration is open for the 2023 Women in Data Science (WiDS) Conference, to be held in person on March 8th. Outstanding women will discuss their exceptional work in data science and related fields across a wide variety of research domains.
- Discounts are available for students, postdocs, faculty and academic staff.
- Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend this unique conference, connecting with attendees from industry, academia, government and non-profits.
Neural Information Processing Systems Conference keynote address by Emmanuel Candès
The recording of his 2022 Breiman Lecture on Conformal Prediction along with the slide deck are available for viewing at the NeurIPS site.
Recent Technical Reports
- 2021-10Finite- and Large-sample Inference for Ranks Using Multinomial Data with an Application to Ranking Political PartiesS. Bazylik, M. Mogstad, J.P. Romano, A.M. Shaikh, D. Wilhelm
- 2021-09T.L. Lai, C. Liu
- 2021-08T.L. Lai, T. Xia, H. Yuan
- 2021-07H.T. Wu, T.L. Lai, G.G. Haddad, A. Muotri