Statistics and Data Science MS Application Deadline for Autumn 2022-23: December 1, 2021 (Wednesday)
Note: The Statistics Data Science admissions is separate from that of the ICME (Engineering) Data Science program.
Eligibility for Admission
To be eligible for admission to graduate programs at Stanford, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- Applicants must hold, or expect to hold before enrollment at Stanford, a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association.
- Applicants from institutions outside the U.S. must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing. See minimum level of study required of International applicants.
- Applicants have completed their undergrad or graduate degree at Stanford and are no longer at Stanford.
- Stanford students who will be completing their Masters degree in the upcoming academic year (e.g. degree conferred in 2021-22).
- Applicants are currently a non-matriculated graduate students at Stanford. (Important: please notify department student services officer of your intentions to apply.)
Admissions is for Autumn Quarter admission only. We do not accept applications for any other quarter. The online application system opens in October of each year, for the following academic year.
File review begins promptly after the application deadline. We urge applicants to take the GRE and TOEFL, if necessary, well in advance of the application deadline.
All application materials, including supporting documents must be SUBMITTED at the time of application deadline.
- Hard copy transcripts are not required at the time of admission.